Are you living in Pakistan? There are some important things you should know about 8171 Ehsaas Program. The government of Pakistan is working hard to help those people who do not have much money. They want to remove poverty from the country. This program is like a ray of hope for the poor people. Its objective is to bring them out of poverty.
What is Ehsaas Programme?
Ehsaas program is a big project launched by former Prime Minister Imran Khan. Its job is to help poor people by giving them money. Recently, they have started accepting new registrations for the program. This article will explain how you can sign up.
Join our WhatsApp group
How to sign up with your CNIC online
If you want to join the Ehsaas program using your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), here are the steps:
- Visit Nadra: Visit NADRA Registration Centre.
- Provide your CNIC: When you sign up, you will need to show your CNIC for verification.
- Benazir Income Support Programme: After signing up with Nadra, you will also become part of the Benazir Income Support Programme.
- Double check your CNIC: Make sure you provide the correct CNIC number during registration.
- verification process: A person will check your CNIC to see if you qualify for the program.
- Successful Registration: If they confirm your CNIC, congratulations! You are now officially part of the Ehsaas program.
How to get 25,000 PKR
The government led by Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has some exciting news about the Ehsaas programme. They have introduced a way to sign up online and get financial assistance up to PKR 25,000. This money is for families who are struggling.
You can also read: Ehsaas Kafalat Program Online Registration Latest Update
How to check whether you got 25,000 PKR or not
- Ehsaas 8171 program will send 25,000 PKR to your bank account.
- You can check whether you have received the money online or not.
- When the money arrives you will get a message from 8171.
- But, remember, you must meet the program rules to receive this assistance.
Earlier, people used to get 12,000 PKR, but now, if they qualify, they can get 25,000 PKR. Don’t miss out! Sign up quickly and get your 25,000 PKR online.
need help? Contact Helpline
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding the Ehsaas Programme, you can contact the helpline:
How to sign up for the Ehsaas Kafalat program
The Ehsaas Kafalat program is there to help those who need it. Right now, you can’t sign up online, but the government is working on it. In the meantime, you can check whether you qualify by sending an SMS with your CNIC number to 8171. Since this program is for people who do not have internet, you can get your money from the Benazir Income Support Program office or Ehsaas Centre.
- You must be very poor.
- Your monthly income should be less than PKR 30,000.
- You cannot get a government job.
- You must not have a visa from another country.
- You cannot keep more than two animals.
How to get cash from ATM
If you want to withdraw money from an ATM, follow these steps:
- Find an ATM: Find a nearby ATM.
- Select realized program: Select Ehsaas Program option at ATM.
- Enter your CNIC: Enter your 13-digit CNIC number.
- ATM PIN: Type the 4 digit PIN of your ATM.
- Get your money: After some time the ATM will give you your money.
Also read: Ehsaas Petrol Card Online Registration Starts again-Sasta Petrol 2024
Ehsaas Program Registration Form
The government is making it easier to sign up for the Ehsaas programme. You can also check whether you are eligible or not by sending an SMS. This way:
- Send your CNIC number in an SMS to 8171.
- You will get a message letting you know if you can join the program.
The government wants to get rid of poverty in Pakistan and help those who need it most. By signing up for the Ehsaas program, you can be a part of this important mission and receive financial support for a better future. Don’t wait; Sign up today and be a part of this life-changing program.