Allama Iqbal Open University published updated AIOU-Reappear Policy Rules. Allama Iqbal Open University has abolished the re-appear system in Autumn 2021. These are the points:
- The passing marks of (Exam+Assignment) will be 50% otherwise the person will fail in that code.
- If student fails in any code then he/she submits new registration of that code/code and gets workshop (if that code) and prepares new assignment and attends workshops at the beginning of that code ( Newly registered).
- The fail code will be registered 6 weeks after the result.
- Students have faced many difficulties in creating new assignments and attending workshops. In doing so, a lot of time is wasted in preparing their assignments and they get frustrated.
- To prevent that situation, Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has changed some points in the re-appear policy to provide relief to its students.
Updated Reappear Policy 2024
Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has published updated AIOU-Re-Appear Policy Rules regarding Re-Appeal. The University changed some points of the previous policy in the new policy for Autumn 2021. The University gave relief to the students of Allama Iqbal Open University.
- A person must have 40% grades before applying to retake the exam.
- The passing marks in (exam+assignment) should be 50%
- If the individual gets less than 40% grades he/she should enter a fail code within the 6 week period.
- If he does not register the code in 6 weeks then he registers that code in the next semester.
- After registering that code he did not prepare new assignments and did not attend workshops. Only the exam date will be rescheduled in their next semester.
- This policy point is best for the students.
- After getting 2 chances and he does not get passing marks then he will register that code afresh and prepare assignments and attend workshops (if there is workshop in that code).
- Phase – I (10th, F.A, B.A etc) has not conducted workshop in any code. He prepared the assignments in paperwork and posted them to his teacher by post office.
- If the first assignment cannot be sent to the tutors on the due date then you can send both (first and second) assignments before the final submission date.
meet us For current information about AIOU