Big news 8171″ probably refers to Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) in Pakistan. 8171 is a code used for various BISP related activities, including:
- Registration and Verification: People can check their eligibility for BISP benefits and register for the program using code 8171.
- Payment Disbursement: BISP uses the code 8171 to send SMS notifications to beneficiaries about their payment status and disbursement dates.
- Program Update: BISP often shares important updates and announcements related to the program through the 8171 code, such as changes to eligibility criteria, payment schedules, or registration procedures.
Benazir Kafalat Program 8500:
Assalam Alaikum viewers are going to share Rs 8500 double installments and dynamic survey with some latest updates about Children’s Wazifa Savings Scheme and Benazir Kafalat Program in the same post. People who have received messages from 8171, for how long will their money be stopped and how many installments will they get under the Kafalat program or for children and how can they become a part of this program again? Let us tell you that the BISP Savings Scheme has been formally inaugurated by Dr. Amjad Saqib, Chairman of Benazir Income Support Program and in this inauguration ceremony he has given many information to the public about this savings scheme. Answers to the questions have also been given. Here let us tell you that through this savings scheme it does not happen that if your installment is nine thousand rupees then it will be doubled. You will get 18 thousand rupees. This is not the case. As per some requirements when you apply you get some additional amount under this savings scheme. Benazir Kafalat Program Payment
Bisp Dynamic Survey Start:
Let us tell you that all the beneficiaries of Benazir Kafalat Program whose installments from July to September were pending, those installments have also been added to their accounts and recently an installment of Rs. Rs 8500 has also been deposited in their accounts. Available, they can avail this double installment along with the pending first installment of their Benazir Kafalat Programme. By December, double installments of their children will be deposited in the accounts of all the beneficiaries and they will start receiving this payment in a phased manner from December 25. So now very soon these payments are going to start in your accounts, but here we give you another update that all those who have received messages from 8171 regarding re-survey or children bay form, they should get it before the last date 31 December is given. Those who have received messages regarding child bay forms before December 31 should update their child bay forms and those who have already been surveyed should get the survey done again. Otherwise, their money may be blocked, they will receive only the recently received installments. No further payment will be released. Many people have asked questions regarding the remaining dynamic survey. What is the last date of Dynamic Survey? So let us tell you that dynamic survey is not closed now. You can take your dynamic survey whenever you want. This can be done from BISP office. Check Benazir Kafalat Schedule Online
8171Online Registration Apply Online:
You can register for BISP in two main ways:
- Web portal: go to officer BISP Web Portal .Here, you can register by providing your National Identity Card (CNIC) number and other required information.
- SMS: Send your CNIC number to 8171. You will receive a message informing you of your eligibility for the program. If you are eligible, you will be provided with a registration link.
- Registration Centre: BISP has set up registration centers across Pakistan. You can visit one of these centers and register for the program in person.
To be eligible for BISP, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Your household income should be below the poverty line.
- You must not be a government employee or receive any other social security benefits.
If you are eligible for BISP, you will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 1,200. Additionally, you may be eligible for other benefits such as free health care and education.
BISP registration process is currently going on. You can register for the program at any time. However, it is important to note that there may be waiting lists, and it may take some time for your application to be processed.