The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a massive initiative in Pakistan that aims to reduce poverty and empower vulnerable families. Here’s an overview:
To provide financial assistance to families living below the poverty line.
Empower women through direct fund transfers.
To promote training and health care in disadvantaged communities.
Contribute to the general social and monetary improvement of Pakistan.
BISP Latest Today New Update:
Aslam Alaikum is going to share new update for the viewers. Benazir Income Support ProgramPayment of Rs 8500 is being distributed but now instead of Rs 8500, Rs 9 thousand will be received, the month of January 2024 is the most important. This is going to happen, your money is going to be converted into nine thousand rupees, who will get nine thousand and a large number of people have done the survey in the month of August and also in the month of September, now when they will go to get the money. If yes, then they are asked to get the survey done again, why is this happening and if the survey is not done before December 31, will the money be withheld? I will share complete information with you
Big news: Benazir Income Support Program will provide Rs 9000 instead of Rs 8500:
The big news of this time which I am sharing with you is that the installment of 8500 is being distributed by the Government of Pakistan but there is problem in some places where network problem is still going on. At some places it is not being provided but at most places money is being given and people are also getting it. You have great news for all the viewers in 2024. There are many people who have also done the survey in August, September, October, but when they go to collect the money, they are told that their money has not been paid by the government for a total of three to eight months. There is a time period, it may take six months, it may take three months, you are eligible after going through the verification process, because people who started from August, they still have four months, so you are still eligible Are eligible. The month has not been completed, which may result in your payment not being made, whereas if you are eligible, your payment will be made. health card hospital list
31 December Many gentlemen are worried that their money will be stopped, so let us tell you that if your three year period is not completed then do not go for the survey, you will not be disqualified, but if your three year period is not completed. Has not happened, has not been completed. has been completed, you are also eligible and you are getting the installment then you have to go for the survey so that you too can avoid being disqualified. If we talk about the installment of rupees, it is also going to start in the month of January. You are going to get the next installment as it was Rs 8500, the next installment will be Rs 9 thousand, usually from January to early February 2024 it will be released and you will get it. can also Benazir Kafalat Program
Checking Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) Payment Online:
Here’s what you need to know about checking your BISP payment status online:
Currently, there is no official online system to view BISP payment details like cheque. However, there are alternative ways to get information about your stipend:
1. Benazir Income Support Program Website:
- Visit the official BISP website:
- Check the “Latest News” section for any updates regarding payment schedules or new disbursement methods.
- You can also find contact information for BISP regional offices and grievance cells.
2. BISP Helpline:
- Call BISP helpline 0800-22247 (toll-free) for assistance.
- Be prepared to provide your CNIC number when you call.
3. Mobile App:
- BISP is currently piloting a mobile app for beneficiary communication. If you’re part of the pilot, you may be able to access your payment information through the app.
- Check BISP website or contact the helpline for updates on availability of the app.
4. Payment Service Provider:
- Depending on how you receive your payments (for example, EasyPaisa, bank account), you may be able to check your balance or transaction history through the provider’s app or website.
Things to keep in mind:
- Avoid relying on unofficial websites or third party applications for BISP payment information. These may be unreliable or even scams.
- Always use official BISP channels and contact information for accurate and secure information.
New payment system:
- BISP is considering introducing a new payment mechanism where beneficiaries can choose to receive their stipend in bank accounts. However, this pilot project is still in its early stages and details about online access are not yet available.
- Check the BISP website and social media pages regularly for any updates or announcements regarding payment programs and new initiatives.
I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions about BISP or your payment status, don’t hesitate to ask.