Big news BISP:
As of today, January 2, 2024, no official announcement has been made regarding new payments from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP). However, there have been some recent developments that may be relevant to your query:
- Regular Payment: First quarterly installment of Rs. Rs 7,000 for the year 2023 was distributed in September 2023. If you are a regular beneficiary, you can expect the next payment in March 2024.
- Flood Relief Cash Assistance: The government is providing Rs. Rs 25,000 per family to flood affected families in Balochistan, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab. This is a one-time payment and is not part of the regular BISP disbursement.
- New Chairman: Dr. Muhammad Amjad Saqib has recently joined BISP as the new Chairman. He has stressed the importance of proactive measures to monitor stipend payments and urged BISP staff to facilitate the needy families.
BISP Latest Today New Update:
Assalam Alaikum viewers are at your service with latest and new updates Benazir Income Support Program, In this post of Viewers Today, we will tell you the complete information about the new episodes to be released in 2024 because there are a large number of people who are commenting again and again about when the help of this program will be released because different- There are different programs under which people are being provided assistance, so in today’s post you will be told in detail through which program you will be provided assistance. The meetings will start and apart from this, in this post there are three big good news for you in the month of January, which families are there for them and apart from this, in this post you will also be told what is the big good news for you in the month of January. A large number of people are sending messages to 8171 that 2024 has come, so new registration has been applied, should you send messages to 8171 or not? Apart from this we will share with you all the information about possible losses.
bisp new payment
Big News BISP New Payment:
The biggest news today is about the Benazir Income Support Programme, which is the largest assistance program under which quarterly installments of Benazir Income Support Program were released to 9.3 million families in 2023 but now in 2024. The biggest good news is that seven lakh new women have been added to this program and they will also start getting the January installment. Apart from this, there are many big programs under which people are being provided assistance. education under which about 28 lakh children are provided assistance and in addition there is also Ehsaas Nashonuma program Under which an assistance of Rs 17 thousand is given to pregnant women, so in today’s post we are going to tell you that all those families who want to get assistance from Benazir Income Assistance Programme, regular beneficiaries who are under Benazir Income Assistance Program from 2023. Are receiving assistance from. No need to worry, such people will continue to get assistance in 2024 also
BISP payout starts around Rs 9000:
The audience may also clarify that all those families who have done the survey and registration before April, then such families need not worry whether they are under verification or whether they have got the eligible status. If yes, the Benazir Income Support Program will release an installment to such families in January and apart from this, this installment will be given to the families who have been under investigation for a long time but have not completed the survey and registration. Will not be issued and apart from this, let us tell you that in the month of January, the first installment of Benazir Income Support Program will be issued to you and the second installment will be issued to you. Benazir Kafalat Education Scholarship. Which will be given to you at the rate of Rs 6,000 per child, those children who had received the quarterly installment will be issued an installment of Rs 3,000 and those who did not get it in June will also be issued an installment of Rs 3,000 in September. An installment of Rs 6,000 will be issued to such children and the third biggest good news is that now the children of ineligible persons will also get the money, all those families who were earlier for Benazir Income Support Programme. were eligible but recently became ineligible and their children would have received education scholarshipSo the education scholarship of such children will be released in January, which means that these children will not be ineligible and along with this it will also make it clear to you that the scholarship for your children will be started from 10th January to 15th January and after that. That, the installment of the sponsorship program will be started from January 15 to January 20 on a full-time basis. There is no possibility of the episode starting this week Ehsaas Emergency
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Online Registration 2024 8171
Benazir Income Support Program (BISP):
- A Pakistani government program that provides financial assistance to low-income families.
- Its objective is to eradicate poverty and empower women.
- Offers two main programs:
- Benazir Skull, Monthly stipend of Rs. 7,000 for eligible families.
- BISP Benazir Nashonuma: A conditional cash transfer program focused on education and health.
BISP Registration Process:
- Conducted through the Benazir National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER).
- Can be done in person at designated NSER registration centers or online through BISP website.
- Basic documents like CNIC and family information are required.
- The process is not currently open for new registrations, but campaigns are run from time to time throughout the year.