Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a social security program established by the Government of Pakistan in 2007. It provides financial assistance to eligible women living below the poverty line. The program aims to reduce poverty, empower women and improve the lives of beneficiaries and their families.
BISP 8171 SMS service is used by Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) in Pakistan to communicate with beneficiaries and the general public.
8171 Survey Resumed:
Assalam Alaikum viewers, now the problem is over, now no need to go to office because messages came from 8171 regarding Benazir Income Support Program, get your dynamic survey Do the work before 31st December, otherwise your money will be stopped. It has also been updated that you have to get your survey done by 31st January, otherwise those who do not get the survey done will be disqualified from the Benazir Income Support Programme. Now there is nothing like that. If you have received the survey message then you should not go to the office again and again because it is very crowded due to which many people who go to the office every day to get the survey done have to return empty handed. They return i.e. their survey is not done, their turn does not come, hence we are updating you that now the last date to complete the survey process has been extended till June 30 by the will of God. Your re-survey process will continue once the crowd is over, then you can go and get your dynamic survey done. The latest update has been received that all the pending installments of the children will be released before the 20th of this month, so obviously this is a big good news. They will be given children’s allowance.
BISP 8171 SMS Start:
Audience, the process of survey is being started again, it will cause problems to many people, but the government wants to exclude only those who are not entitled to it and only those who are eligible. Benazir Income Support Program, Those who are eligible should be put on this program and those who have received survey messages from 8171 should take their survey again if they do not take the survey then their money will be stopped and they will be blocked. And perhaps they will not be included in any aid program in the near future. This survey should be made mandatory. Just don’t be careless. If there is no crowd in the offices in your area, then you have a chance to conduct your survey, but this is not a survey for all the people, it is a survey only for those people who have received the message, and many people have received it. The question is whether the upcoming installment of Rs 9 thousand will come due to elections. If it will be given soon or released on time, then let us tell you here that the regular installment of the sponsorship program of Rs 9,000 will be released on time. The first installment will not be released due to elections.
Bishop 8171 SMS Start Online Registration:
You can check your eligibility and start the registration process using various methods:
1. SMS to 8171:
- Send your National Identity Card Number (CNIC) to 8171.
- You will receive a message regarding your eligibility for BISP benefits.
- If eligible, follow the instructions in the message to begin the registration process.
2. Online Web Portal:
- Visit BISP Online Portal
- Click on “Register Now” button.
- Enter your CNIC number and code shown in the image.
- You will be informed of your eligibility and guided through the online registration process.
3. Mobile App:
- Download “Ehsaas Kafalat” App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Register with your CNIC number and mobile number.
- Check your eligibility and if eligible then apply for BISP.
4. NADRA CNIC Centre:
Here are some additional points to remember:
- BISP has recently launched “BISP Mazdoor Card” initiative for eligible labourers. You can check your eligibility and register for this program through the above methods.
- Make sure that you are using the mobile number registered on your CNIC for SMS verification.
- Keep your CNIC and other required documents ready for online registration or visit to Nadra Centre.