BISP, or Benazir Income Support Programme, is a government-run social safety net program in Pakistan. It is designed to provide financial assistance to poor and vulnerable families with a focus on women. The program was launched in 2008 and is named after former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto.
BISP Kaflat 9000 New Installment Date:
Assalam Alaikum viewers today’s post is very important for those people who are poor and deserving and think that we should be made a part of this program. Ehsaas Updates education scholarship, a lot of information about the new savings scheme updates and the new survey will be shared by those who have been excluded from this program or have not yet been included in the average check. This is also an opportunity for them to join this program and conduct a new survey. They will have to update their records. Must visit the office of childless form. Before 9.3 lakh people become a part of this program, BI SP wants to include one crore people in this program by conducting a new survey. A policy is being made to include it so that orphans and widows can join it. Viewers share all these updated information with you. It will be available from the last week of February. The 9,000 tranches of Weaver BISP released in February will be available to all those who are already eligible for the programme. Persons who have registered afresh are not eligible for this installment, their eligibility will be known after verification on June 30, then persons whose children’s stipend has not been released or who have received small children’s allowance. Those who have not received the money should wait for the month of January. It is possible that your children may receive money. money will be released
Bisp Savings Scheme Registration Start:
Let the audience know that the new registration savings plan In what BISP has released, people with 40 PMT score can register through 8171, their accounts will be opened, which are named as savings accounts. Every month you will have to deposit Rs 1000 in the account. If you deposit Rs 1000 then the additional Rs 400 will be returned to you. Your Rs 1000 will be safe. Then the above amount of Rs 400 will be returned to you. Rs 1,000 will continue to be deposited with you for 24 months. Rs 1000 will be recovered but you will continue to get Rs 400 per month. This 40 percent savings scheme has been created by BISP. This will continue to be returned to you and compensation will also continue to be given but the monthly dynamic survey has started in BISP Tehsil office, do your survey as soon as possible. Do this then after 30 days your eligibility will be checked. To join this program everyone will have to participate in the survey. The last date of the survey is 30th June 2024.
Check Bisap Balance Online by CNIC:
There are two main ways to check your Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) Online Balance using your CNIC:
1. 8171 Web Portal:
- it’s official the bishop Website for beneficiaries.
- visit website
- Enter your 13 digit CNIC number and captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Login”.
- Once you log in, you will see your BISP beneficiary information, including your current balance.
2. BISP Mobile App:
- Download the BISP Mobile App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Register with your CNIC number and mobile phone number.
- Once registered, you can log in to the app and view your BISP balance.
- Send an SMS: You can send an SMS with your CNIC number 8171 To get your BISP balance through SMS. This option may not be available for all users.
- Call BISP toll-free helpline: You can call the BISP toll-free helpline 0800-26477 to speak to a representative and inquire about your balance.
- Make sure that you are entering your correct CNIC number and captcha code.
- keep your password for 8171 web portal Or BISP Mobile App Confidential.
- Do not share your CNIC number or BISP information with anyone else.