Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a social security program of the Government of Pakistan that provides financial assistance to low-income families. The program was launched in 2008 by then Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.
Bisup New Dynamic Survey Payment:
Salaam Alaikum Viewers is here to serve you with the latest and new updates of Benazir Income Assistance Programme. And it has been decided to include eligible people in Benazir Income Support Program through dynamic survey, so this time the installment has also been increased by the government for all the women who are regular beneficiaries or new eligible families. For them, the new installment of Rs. Rs 10500 will be released by the government. It has been decided to include those people who have been vetted by the government in the new tranche of the Benazir Income Support Programme. Who are the families? What are the conditions that families may attend? The biggest news that we are going to bring for you is Benazir Income Support Program which is the biggest support program under which 9.3 million families are eligible every quarter. 8,500 or 9,000 are released in installments by the Benazir Income Support Program each time covering approximately 1.7 lakh women who are under scrutiny and who are not eligible for the Benazir Income Support Programme. If the installment could not be received, this time the government has decided to include all those families who are being investigated. The government has announced a big good news for all such women who have received installments of Rs 9000 or Rs 8500 in the months of September and October.
BISP new payment in February 10500:
Let the audience tell you that your installment has increased, children’s education scholarship has increased, Ehsaas Nishnuma which is a program in which assistance is issued to pregnant women has also increased, which means Benazir Income Support Program. The installments of all other related programs have also been increased, such as Benazir Income Support Program with an increase of Rs 1,500 to Rs 10,500. If you have not registered then do not waste your time but go today and get your dynamic survey and registration done because it has been made mandatory by the government and any person will get his dynamic survey and registration done before 30th June. Among the regular beneficiaries of the Income Support Program and besides, there are many people who want to know whether we will get the installment in the check or not, let’s clear the exemption for check-up. There is great news because the families who have been verified by the government and have got the dynamic survey and registration done before April 1, 2023, will be included in the February installment and those who have got the dynamic survey done before April 1, 2023. To be included in the February installment. After 2023, those who have registered their survey will be included in the next installment, those who are waiting for the installment, then you do not need to worry. But a new installment will be started which will be available to all the regular beneficiaries.
Benazir Income Support Program Checking Account:
- BISP Website: to visit the bishop Website and login to your beneficiary account. You can then view your transaction history, payment status and other account details.
- BISP Mobile App: Download the BISP Mobile App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once installed, log in to your account and access the same information as on the website.
- Send an SMS with your CNIC number 8171, You will receive a reply message with your current payment status and the amount received.
3. Call Centre:
- Call BISP Call Center 0800-26477 To speak to a representative and inquire about your account.
4. Benazir One-Window Centre:
- Visit your nearest Benazir One-Window Center and a representative can help you check your account information.
- For security reasons, I cannot access your personal account information.
- BISP website and mobile app are the most reliable sources to check your account details.
- Beware of any unsolicited messages or calls claiming to be from BISP. BISP will contact you only through its official channels.