Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) has introduced a significant update to its BISP Talimi Wazaif initiative, which will impact existing beneficiaries. As of December 31, 2024, individuals enrolled in the program have been informed of a mandatory re-evaluation process. Failure to comply with this re-survey by January 31st will result in disqualification from the program.
BISP Taleemi Wazaif New Update 2024
The recent communication sent by BISP again emphasizes the importance of conducting the survey. This updated assessment will re-evaluate the eligibility criteria, focusing specifically on those currently receiving benefits. The essence lies in determining whether individuals retain their entitlement to program benefits or face disqualification.
Highlights of January Update
- Revised PMT Score: Beneficiaries will have to go through a re-evaluation process, which will include allotting a new PMT (Poverty Measurement Tool) score. This score will be helpful in determining continued eligibility for the program.
- Time limit for completing the survey: Beneficiaries have been provided a grace period till January 31 to conduct the mandatory survey. Failure to comply will result in disqualification, which will result in cessation of monetary benefits.
- Documentation Required: Beneficiaries are instructed to visit the nearest ASP (Assistant Commissioner) office armed with the original identity cards of both the spouses, along with the current electricity bill of their residence. This document is required to complete the survey.
BISP Taleemi Wazaif
The Benazir Talimi Scholarship updated by the Government of Pakistan is also extended to the children enrolled in the program. Notices have been sent to parents urging them to update the B-form of their children immediately. Failure to do so may stop the financial assistance given to children.
It is mandatory for persons who have received messages prompting re-survey to follow these instructions. Failure to complete the required procedures will result in disqualification, which will prevent re-entry into the program.
- Make sure to have original identity cards for both husband and wife.
- Get the latest electricity bill of your home.
- Visit the nearest BISP office to complete the survey.
- Parents are requested to update the B-forms of their children immediately.
BISP Talimi Wazaif Update requires immediate action from existing beneficiaries to avoid disqualification and termination of financial assistance. The January 31 deadline is crucial to conduct the mandatory survey and update required documents. Compliance with these instructions ensures continued eligibility within the program.
Beneficiaries should give priority to completing the survey and required documents to avoid interruption in benefits. It is important to adhere to the prescribed deadlines to ensure continuous support under the BISP Talimi Wazaif initiative.