BISP Online Survey is a survey conducted by Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) to collect data on the socio-economic status of beneficiaries of the BISP programme. This survey is conducted every two years to ensure that the BISP program is reaching the most vulnerable people in Pakistan.
The survey is conducted online and takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. The survey asks questions about family income, education, employment, assets and living conditions. The survey also asked about beneficiaries’ satisfaction with the BISP programme.
Data collected from the survey is used to improve the targeting of the BISP programme. The data is also used to evaluate the effectiveness of the program and identify areas where the program can be improved.
Bisp Today Latest Update:
Assalamualaikum will share a big update with the audience Benazir Income Support Program Re-registration of 8171 has been started, so first of all we want to make it clear to people that you guys already believe in Benazir Income Support Programme. If you get installments of Rs 1,500 or Rs 9,000 in 2023, you can withdraw the top-up if you re-register to receive the money in 2024. People will be disqualified from the Benazir Income Support Program, so now everyone’s question is can everyone go over you can resubmit and resubmit, etc. You will also get yourself registered, which again you know you can’t get done and it is important to get it done because those are the only people who can qualify for the Benazir Income Support Programme. And we can give you full details as to why they need to do it again, and those who don’t do it will be kicked out of the Benazir Income Support Programme. Or there is another chance for you guys if you do not do this again and again you will be given another chance to qualify for the Benazir Income Support Program again in 2024. Share with details.
BISP 3 Good News in 2024:
Viewers, first of all let us tell you that Benazir Income Support Program has also sent a message to a large number of people through 8171 that you should do the survey again before 31st December otherwise you will be disqualified. And also the important update is that many people have been getting installments from Benazir Income Support Program for a long time, hence they have not received the message from 8171, so should these people be surveyed again or not? In this regard, a tweet was made by the audience on behalf of Benazir Income Support Programme, in which a similar question has been answered that the people who were getting money before Benazir Income Support Programme, should be surveyed again. If the message to do so is not received, can they do the survey again? He has said that of course they can do the survey, but it remains to be seen that in 2023, if you people have not done the survey then definitely do the survey. Whether you have received the message from 8171 to get the survey done again or not, viewers should read carefully that those who have received this message from 8171 from Benazir Income Support Program to get the survey done again before 31st December. 31st December is the day, those people have to do the survey till 31st December, but those people who have not received the message from 8171 to do the survey again, they can still get their survey done again, but the people who have not received the message to do the survey again. Message has not been received. Re-survey. The original date is 30 June 2024.
BISP Online Survey Start:
Viewers, let us clarify that those who have not yet registered dynamic survey That means they have not registered after January-February 2023, if they have already registered then they will have to register again and so will you. It is mandatory to get your resurvey done before June 30, 2024, but it is also possible that you may receive a message from 8171 anytime in the first, second, third or fourth phase that you should get your resurvey done before a certain date, then by 30th . Anytime before June 2024 will be disqualified, hence you should contact your nearest BISP tehsil office to get your re-survey done from today, otherwise your messaging service to 8171 will be suspended. Telenor number is already written i.e. if you get the message 8171 from Telenor number then you should not wait for it because the message of 8171 does not come on Telenor number etc. It is also possible that you may not have received the re-registration message in the first phase if your Telenor number was mentioned, in that case you may get disqualified from BISP, hence use Telenor. Applicants who have not yet registered for the Dynamic Survey must complete their Re-Survey otherwise they will be disqualified. He should be disqualified in 2024.
Check BISP 8171 Result Online by CNIC:
Here are the ways you can check your BISP 8171 result online by CNIC:
1. Online Portal:
- go to officer BISP 8171 Web Portal
- Enter your 13-digit CNIC number in the specified field.
- Enter the captcha code displayed in the image.
- Click on “Check Eligibility” button (means “Check Eligibility”).
- Your eligibility status will be displayed on the screen.
- Open your mobile phone’s messaging app.
- Type your 13-digit CNIC number without any spaces or dashes.
- Send message to 8171.
- You will receive an SMS reply with your eligibility status.
3. BISP Mobile App:
- Download the official BISP Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Register for an account using your CNIC number and mobile phone number.
- Once logged in, you can check your eligibility status within the app.
- Eligibility Criteria: BISP Eligibility is based on certain socioeconomic factors such as household income, assets and family size. Make sure you meet the criteria before checking your status.
- network connectivity: Both the online portal and SMS service require stable internet or mobile network connection.
- SIM Registration: The CNIC number used to check eligibility must be registered with the same mobile SIM card from which you send SMS or access the app.
- latest information: For latest information and any changes in the procedure, always check the official BISP website or contact their helpline 0800-26477.