Good news – BISP aims to help those who need it. They use careful methods to decide who gets support. This way the money reaches those who need it.
When people register for BISP, they go to the BISP office to verify their details. This system takes everything into account to ensure that the right people get help.
Benazir Income Support Program Checking Account:
Beneficiary Verification: You can check your beneficiary status and payment details by entering your CNIC number “Beneficiary Verification” Page.
payment schedule: The website also has one “payment schedule” Page that shows expected disbursement dates for various program categories.
contact information: If you have any questions or concerns, you can find contact information for BISP offices and helplines “Contact” Page.
- BISP (“BISP Kafalat”) mobile application also allows you to check your beneficiary status, payment details and transaction history. You can download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- You can visit the nearest BISP Tehsil office in person for assistance with your account or to ask questions about the program. Good News
- You can call the BISP helpline 0800-26477 for assistance with any other queries related to your account or program.
Good News BISP Program New Update:
We will get the new episode when it releases and share complete details with you. The last big news of this time is that this time the children’s scholarship will disappear and we will inform you when it comes. But the biggest and most important thing is that those people will not get money this time or their money has been stopped. Good News
There are 03 types of people who have children who will not get their money this time, now on the first number but include those people who have changed their school from 5th to 6th class or have taken admission from 10th to 11th class, then your money will also be stopped. Will go. I am one of those whose mother’s ID is not as Haveli has not been disclosed, so this time she will not get her money.
Everyone eligible for the BISP program:
They create a slab for verification, which indicates the presence. If your attendance is not 70%, your scholarship is also suspended, this time children’s scholarship will be paid in double installments. Children up to class five, including boys, will get Rs 3,000 in double installments, while girls will get Rs 5,000, just like children from class five to class ten, with boys getting a stipend of Rs 5,000.
- Remember not to share your CNIC number or any other personal information with anyone other than authorized representatives the bishop,
- If you suspect any fraudulent activity related to your BISP account, please report the same to BISP immediately through the official channels mentioned above.