Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a federal government social security program in Pakistan. It was launched in July 2008 and is named after former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto. The program provides cash transfers to poor and vulnerable households with the goal of reducing poverty and inequality.
BISP Dynamic Survey:
Assalam Alaikum viewers, are you also worried about re-survey, if yes then you do not need to worry, we are going to tell the solution to your problem in this post because now only three types of people will be re-surveyed. And the money of two types of people will stop. Now it will not happen that everyone’s money will be stopped or everyone will have to undergo the survey again. It is not so at all, rather it is that you have to understand all these things carefully and which are important to you and you have to follow them if you understand all these things and all the instructions carefully, God willing So you will not face any problem and you will not be eligible for this program. will not be done and your survey will not be rejected, you are just requested to follow and understand carefully what we are going to tell you because some 8171 web portal You also have updates. Will be shared, these are also very important for you, so let’s move ahead in detail, let’s share here with the biggest update that all the people have raised this problem that brother, now again a solution for all of us. There will be a survey and we will be there. Have been disqualified from this program, so look, this is a completely useless issue that you have raised. Every three years all the regular beneficiaries will be re-surveyed and thereafter the eligibility will be determined whether the beneficiary is entitled or not and those who are eligible will be kept eligible under the program and will continue to receive payments. Those who are not eligible should be disqualified from the program as this re-survey system is new, so now there are three methods for this.
Only 2 types of families are ineligible for the BISP program:
Viewers can see that, to your own knowledge, it has been three years or more since your last survey or that you are receiving funding. Benazir Income Support Program, If yes, then the survey is a must for you. You have to do a survey. Otherwise if you check on 8171 web portal you will be told that you are eligible for the sponsorship program but you will have to do dynamic registration again, still your survey is mandatory. It has been done, still you will have to do the survey, if you do not do the survey then your money will be stopped. Similarly, the third case is if you have received the message 8171 from 8171 in the last few days that you should survey again. Even if you do not do the survey, your money may be stuck. These are three types of people, one is those who have been there for more than three years, as well as those who are getting this notification from 8171. Do the survey again and thirdly, all those who have been told by text message from 8171 that you should do the survey again, the survey has become mandatory for them, if they do not do the survey then their money will be stopped. After completing the survey, it will be re-verified to find out whether you are eligible or not and your eligibility will be determined accordingly but this will happen only after June 30, so don’t panic. There is no need for this before that, you just have time to get your survey done again. Well, now giving you an important update that out of these three types of people one will find the survey mandatory and two types of people whose money is permanent. One of these, the women who do not get their survey done again, their money will be stopped, their account will be blocked and second, the women who take the survey and enter their wrong information. Karvati and if their data does not match with NADRA then their money will be stopped and their survey will not be acceptable so I am requesting you to tell everything for your benefit. You have to enter the correct information and if any of these three conditions have made it mandatory for you to complete your survey, then you must complete the survey.
8171 Online Registration:
, There are two main ways to register for Ehsaas Program Online using 8171:
1. SMS Registration:
- This method is available to anyone with a valid Pakistani mobile phone number.
- To register, simply send your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number without any spaces or dashes 8171,
- You will receive an SMS response within 24 hours informing you of your eligibility status.
- If you are eligible, you will need to visit your nearest Ehsaas center to complete the registration process and receive your cash assistance.
2. Web Portal Registration:
- This method is available to those who have access to a computer or smartphone with the Internet.
- Visit the official website of Ehsaas Program
- Click on “Register Now” button.
- Enter your CNIC number and the four digit code displayed on the screen.
- Fill the online registration form with your personal information.
- Submit the form and wait for confirmation of your registration.
- If you are eligible, you will receive further instructions on how to receive your cash assistance.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- The Ehsaas program is available only to Pakistani citizens who meet certain eligibility criteria.
- You can check your eligibility status by sending your CNIC number to 8171 or by visiting the Ehsaas website.
- The registration process is free.
- Beware of scammers who may try to charge you for registration or claim to be able to guarantee your eligibility.