To send and receive money around the world or to different countries, we always need a PayPal account. Unfortunately, PayPal is not available in Pakistan. There are many freelancers, online workers, bloggers, and website designers who need a PayPal account, and they have successfully got one. If you do online job, you will need this account to get paid or receive your salary. So, I decided to tell you how to create a PayPal account in Pakistan.
It is an American company that operates an online worldwide payment system. PayPal was founded in 1998 in Palo Alto, California, United States. Now, PayPal account is blocked in Pakistan, hence, creating PayPal account in Pakistan without a bank account is a difficult process. You will need Payoneer account which I have already posted here.
Requirements to create a PayPal account
- Not a valid e-mail address
- USA/UK/CANADA NUMBER (GET HERE)
- Payoneer Account / USA Bank Account
- A valid USA address
Create PayPal Account
Fulfill these requirements and now follow me step by step:
- First, go to PayPal.com and click on signup
- Select account type personal or business
- If you want to create a personal account then select it and if you want to create a business account then select Business.
- Solve the captcha and a new page will open
- It will ask you USA mobile number
- Give USA number, you will receive an SMS
- Here write the PIN which you received in SMS
- Enter your valid email address
- Submit first and last name
- Type your account password in the last 2 boxes
- Click on Next and provide your date of birth and click on Next
- Congrats! You have created your PayPal account
Now, you will receive an email saying Welcome to PayPal. Many people have problems creating a PayPal account, but it is easy for Internet users who spend more time on the Internet. The main issue when creating a PayPal account is number verification. If you have valid and your own USA, UK or any other country number then you can easily create a PayPal account in Pakistan.
It is amazing if you have created your PayPal account in Pakistan. Now we have to attach our bank account with PayPal. If you have a Pakistani bank account, you cannot connect to Papal due to it being blocked. You will need a Payoneer account to link it to PayPal. If you do not have a Payoneer account, you can read this post.
How to create Payoneer account in Pakistan
I hope you have created Payoneer account. Now it’s time to link it to your PayPal account. Once you connect it, you can easily withdraw payments from any ATM in Pakistan.
Linking Payoneer Account to PayPal Account
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on “link a bank” Account
- You will need a routing number or bank account number
- Both numbers will be available on Payoneer account.
- Log in to your Payoneer account and find the routing and account number
- Click on Activate option of US Payment Service
- See Get Paid option and click here
- You will get US Virtual Account Number and Routing Number here
- Write the routing and bank account numbers in PayPal where it was asked
- You will receive a small deposit from your PayPal account to your Payoneer account.
- It may take 2-3 days to receive
- Once you receive the payment, send it back to your PayPal account.
- You have successfully verified your PayPal account.
I hope, friends, you get PayPal and Payoneer account in Pakistan successfully. Now you can easily send and receive money across the country and the world. You can use Payoneer account in Pakistan, and you can also link your Payoneer account to JazzCash Account. If you need any help then you can ask me in comment here, I will guide you.