Bisp’s new Qist 9000 starting today:
Ehsaas Taleemi Wazifa is a government-run scholarship program that provides financial assistance to poor and deserving students in Pakistan. The program is administered by the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
The eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Talimi Wazifa Program are as follows:
- The student must be a Pakistani citizen.
- The student must be enrolled in a government or private school in Pakistan.
- The family income of the student should be below the poverty line.
The amount of the scholarship depends on the grade level of the student. Scholarship for students of Grade 1-5 is Rs. 1,500 per month. Scholarship for class 6-8 students is Rs. 2,000 per month. Scholarship for class 9-10 students is Rs. 2,500 per month. Scholarship for class 11-12 students is Rs. 3,000 per month. Scholarship for students in the University is Rs. 4,000 per month.
BISP Latest Today News 2024:
Salaam Alaikum viewers are here to serve you with latest and new updates Benazir Income Support Program, There are a large number of people who have neither received the last installment of Rs 8500 nor have received the children’s scholarship yet. I will also tell you that there are a large number of people who have done the dynamic survey and registration, but then they have received a message from 8171 asking them to go to the Benazir Income Support Program office again and get registered. And do the survey again, will such people need to do the survey and registration again and apart from this, in today’s post we will also tell you that when will the people who have received the installment of Rs 8500 get the installment of Rs 9 thousand? All details will be released and shared with you. The biggest news that we are going to tell you is Benazir Income Support Program which is the biggest support program under which children’s scholarship is now available after the installment of 8500. Payment to people There are a large number of people who have received child benefit but there are still many people who are receiving the benefit and the benefit is being transferred to people’s accounts. If your account is still zero and your children’s allowance has not yet been transferred to your account, you do not need to worry, your payment will also be credited to your account and you will be able to receive
Bisp New Qist 9000 Start:
The audience is giving clarification. There are a large number of people who have given their clarification. dynamic survey and registering once or twice, most of them including people who were disqualified from the end, were tested or took a new survey. And registration had to be done, they did the survey and registration, they got a message and now after a few months they again got a message that you have done the dynamic survey and registration again in the Benazir Income Support Program office. , Will you have to go again because people are getting very confused about this, we have also done a survey, is our wife’s wife incomplete, due to which we have got the message of survey again, whereas it is not so. Even if you get the message 10 times that you have completed the survey and registration, you do not need to go again. Let us tell you that there are a large number of people who have received the installment of Rs 8500 and after that they have also received children’s allowance and now they are waiting for when the installment of Rs 9 thousand will be released. How long do we have to wait? If necessary, the audience also knows that it is the month of January, so people are getting children. Scholarship As soon as the scholarship process is completed, it is almost expected that the scholarship installment of the children will be completed by the end of January. ₹9,000 which will be given to regular beneficiaries and new eligible families.
Ehsaas program 8171 Registration,
The Ehsaas Program 8171 registration process can be completed in a few different ways depending on your preference and eligibility:
- Web portal: You can register online through official Ehsaas BISP web portal
- Ehsaas 8171 App: Download “Ehsaas Program 8171” app on your mobile phone from Google Play Store. The app allows you to register and check the status of your application.
- NADRA Registration Centre: Register at any NADRA Registration Center across Pakistan.
- Experience Coordination Team: Ehsaas teams visit various areas across the country to facilitate registration. You can find their schedule and location on the official website or by contacting the 8171 helpline.
Important information to keep in mind:
- Eligibility: Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the specific Ehsaas program you are applying for. Information about eligibility is available on the official website or by calling the 8171 helpline.
- document: Keep your CNIC number and other required documents easily available for the registration process.
- Helpline: You can call the 8171 helpline for any assistance in registration or to check the status of your application.