The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is a Pakistani social safety net program that provides financial assistance to low-income families. The program was launched in 2007 by then Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. In 2023, BISP announced a new payment of Rs. ₹9,000 for eligible beneficiaries. This payment was in addition to the regular bi-monthly stipend of Rs. 7,000. Rupee. Rs 9,000 was paid in two installments, with the first installment to be paid in December 2023 and the second installment to be paid in January 2024.
To be eligible for Rs. For the Rs 9,000 payment, beneficiaries must be enrolled in BISP before December 1, 2023. They must also fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the program, such as being a female head of the household with at least two children under 18 years of age.
Bisp Today Latest Update:
Assalam Alaikum viewers are at your service with latest and new updates Benazir Income Support Program, Today’s post will tell you to whom the installment will be released in the month of January itself. Only two families will be eligible, when will they be able to get this installment and also we will tell you in today’s post, there are a large number of people who are waiting for education scholarship for their children. If yes, when will their stipend be released and apart from this, in today’s post, they will also tell you that the families who are under investigation will also be included in the January installment of Benazir’s assistance programme. Or the audience will share all this with you but the biggest news that we are going to bring for you is Benazir Income Support Program which is the biggest assistance program under which all the poor and deserving people get help on quarterly basis. But if help is being given then there are a large number of people who are struggling with various problems.
BISP new payment 9000 released to regular family:
The audience is all individuals who have been surveyed and registered in the Benazir Income Support Program before April, whether they are ineligible or subject to verification, the only verified households that are subject to verification are also those households in January. About seven lakh beneficiaries who were earlier under scrutiny will become eligible again in the month and will now be included in the regular list, apart from those who are still in ineligible status. So they will not be surveyed again in 2024 and those who are not eligible will be able to conduct their survey in 2025 and among those who are waiting for the new phase, only two families are eligible in this phase. In this, there will be regular beneficiaries and other newly verified families whose number is close to seven lakh will be entered and they will be released installment of Rs. B will be issued after January 15 and apart from this, those who are waiting for education scholarship for children, let them know that after January 10, the scholarship for children will be Rs 200. 6000 in your account. Those who have done the survey and registration and enrolled their children will be given double installments before April and those who have done it before October will be released single installments. bisp payment 8171
BSP Registration Check by CNIC:
Here’s how you can check your BISP registration status using your CNIC:
1. Visit the official BISP 8171 web portal
2. Enter your CNIC number:
- Locate the field labeled “Identification Card Number” and enter your 13-digit CNIC number.
3. Enter the security code:
- Type the code displayed in the image below in the CNIC field.
4. Click on the “Know About Eligibility” button:
- Its translation is “check eligibility”.
5. Check your registration status:
- The resulting page will display your registration status. If you are registered, it will show your registration details. If you are not registered, it will prompt no records found.
- BISP Mobile Registration WAN: You can also check your registration status on BISP mobile registration vans, which are deployed at various locations across Pakistan.
- BISP Helpline: For further assistance, you can call BISP helpline 0800-26477.
- BISP Savings Scheme: BISP Savings Scheme is currently accepting applications from residents of select districts. Click on the given link to apply 8171 web portal,