Sehat Card Online Registration2024:
healthy card, Issued by the Government of Pakistan, it aims to provide free healthcare services to the poor people in the country. The online registration and verification process for health card can be easily done from home.
for more information: Benazir Income Support Program New Payment
Pakistan government has started registration for this Ehsaas Sehat The card program intends to provide free medical treatment to eligible individuals. Fitness cards are specially designed for the benefit of economically disadvantaged people, providing insurance up to Rs 10 lakh per year for medical treatment in both government and non-public hospitals.
Checking Health Card Registration:
To view your registration reputation for Fitness Card, you can follow these steps:
- Open the message field on your cellular device.
- If there is no Message Box, download Message Box from the Google Play Store.
- Enter your National Identity Card (NIC) number in the message box.
- Send to NIC wide number 8500, which is fitness card code issued by Government of Pakistan.
- You will shortly receive a confirmation SMS, informing you about your eligibility for the Fitness Card.
Health Card Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for registration in Ehsaas Health Card Programme, individuals must meet the following standards set by the Government of Pakistan:
- There is no longer any financial institution account in your name.
- Now he does not have any land.
- There should not be any money present in your bank account.
- No longer maintain an account with a financial institution in a remote location.
- Now your passport should not be fake.
- Government employees, including those in authority jobs, are ineligible for the program.
Health Card Helpline:
To register complaints related to fitness card registration and eligibility, the Government of Pakistan has issued a helpline number: 080009009. Individuals can lodge complaints related to registration and eligibility through this helpline.
Health Card Online Application:
While online registration is no longer available, you can practice online for the Fitness Card by following these steps:
- Open the message container on your cellular device.
- enter your CNIC Number.
- Send CNIC variety to 8500.
You will shortly receive an SMS, informing you about your software standing in the Fitness Card program.
You can also read:
frequently Asked question:
Question: What is a phase of SSP?
Answer: All permanent residents of Islamabad Capital Territory, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and District Tharparkar, Sindh, as well as transgender people registered with their own CNIC in Pakistan are part of the SSP.
This initiative is a major step towards providing easy access to healthcare to those in need, in line with the government’s dedication to enhancing the well-being of its citizens.
You can also read: Ehsaas Program 2024
You can also see: BISP Registration Check by CNIC