Allama Iqbal Open University has created OAS, an online portal for new students of AIOU. Many students are not aware of the OAS portal.
Allama Iqbal Open University admission program is held 2 times in a year in spring and autumn
Spring => February-April
- Through OAS Portal Students can take admission in Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Save your password if you apply online through OAS for New Students. For new students in the university you can check your objection through OAS Objection In any document.
- CMS is your online portal in which all your personal data about studies, teachers, finance etc. is uploaded. You can check any information from the university at any time.
- You can send your next semester admission without any assistance.
CMS Portal for Continuing Students:
- Check your study code/information about your semester through CMS.
- Check your personal information (name, address, phone number etc.) through CMS. You can change your phone number using CMS by sending an application.
- Check your exam grades and exam schedule through CMS.
- Through CMS you can get “Course Registration” option for next semester admission.
- You can apply online for the degree through CMS.
- After confirmation of admission students can start writing their assignment assignment questions and download books Website.
- Students of Matric-FA-BA etc. can write the assignment on paper before the due date and send it to the tutor through post office.
- Other programs can be offered on the LMS portal.
- Their workshops start one month after admission is confirmed in B.Ed and Master programs. The University sends your User ID and Password to your mobile.
- Schedule of workshops uploaded on LMS portal, classes attended for 2 hours.
- You can listen to this class for 2 hours. Multiple batches are made up of one code.
- Join classes through MS Teams.
For more information visit